About the service
When designing new objects, it is important to take into account as many factors and processes as possible affecting the operation of the projected object.
The simulation model allows to take into account the technological processes at the design stage, to predict the operation of the object, to take into account the interaction of various parts of the projected object and to avoid inconsistencies in its operation.
The simulation model will be indispensable in the design phase of new objects.
What we do
- Investigation of simulated processes
We draw up a diagram of the processes of your enterprise, structure them, identify the key factors that affect the process of the enterprise.
- We develop a simulation model
Based on the analysis of the company’s processes, we are developing a simulation model, taking into account all the enterprise processes, developing an integration module with your ERP system, existing reports in the excel format, testing the model, and providing support for its use. We create new modules or modify existing ones, if necessary, to change the model.
Create 2D / 3D visualization of the work of your enterprise.
- Formal description of existing processes and identification of modeling goals
- Preparation of the technical assignment
- Sign the agreement
- Development of a simulation model
- Test integration with ERP system
- First stage of testing with the customer
- Modification of the model
- Second stage of testing with the customer
- Final changes to the model and final configuration of the integration module
- Delivery of the project to the customer
- Support for project users over the next 12 months
- The ability to analyze how the system works as a whole, depending on the change in the characteristics of a certain object (what will happen if we change the location of the warehouse, how will the change in the production node affect the operation of the enterprise).
- Carry out comparative analyzes of the enterprise’s work under various strategies.
- Carry out optimization experiments – determine the values of the parameters of production nodes and processes to optimize the work of the enterprise as a whole (for example, to maximize the value of the plant’s productivity).
- Minimize the risks of unaccounted for enterprise processes at the design stage.